Monday, August 16, 2010

With a Little Help From My Friends


Sarah & Eric came to visit!!

While at Southpoint we stopped for coffee, gelato and the biggest biscotti I've ever seen. Seriously it was the size of my head. I wanted somebody to hold the biscotti up to demonstrate that it's the size of a head. This was the result.

We went to dinner at a Brazilian steakhouse because Eric is "de Espana." (And because I'm geographically challenged.) Eric and I got meat-drunk.

Winding down the night with the obligatory stop at our favorite wine bar. Who is that man passed out next to us? Is it Jesus? Mr. Bojangles?? Nope. It's Adam, trying not to be photographed.

I miss you guys!!!




1 comment:

  1. I also saw the signs for the giant biscotti. And you are geographically challenged. This is why we have GPS.

    ReplyDelete